Executive Allowance Program at Audi Downtown Toronto
Executive Allowance Program (EAP)
Model Year 2019 Vehicles
This program is available to Audi customers who receive a vehicle allowance as part of employment compensation to conduct their business. This is not a discount program for purchasing a vehicle for a family member.
The allowance must be a FIXED amount for the cost of a leasing, financing or purchasing a vehicle, not to cover expenses such as mileage, fuel or maintenance.
Only the person who receives the car allowance can be on the bill of sale and vehicle registration. No co-signers or secondary names on the registration are allowed or the claim will not be paid.
The following retail incentive rules apply to all purchase channels:
- Cannot be combined with Ambassador program or other Corporate Sales programs
- Can be combined with all other National, Regional or other retail incentives unless otherwise stated in program bulletin
In addition, the following specific channel rules apply:
- Lease: Can be combined with special lease rates and residuals through Audi Financial Services. Can be combined with Loyalty.
- Finance: Can be combined with APR special rates through Audi Financial Services. Can be combined with Loyalty.
- Purchase: Cannot be combined with any special lease rates, residuals or APR rates offered by Audi Financial Services. Can be combined with Loyalty.
Below are the eligible models listed for this specific program. Click the available links for the desired model to view inventory. In-stock inventory units are subject to dealer availability. Limited quantities apply. Please contact us for more details regarding savings, as they are model year and model specific.
*TT (all) / RS (all) / R8 models excluded
Please contact us to speak with one of our Audi Brand Specialists for more information regarding this program.
Offers end January 2nd, 2020.
Interested? Please let us know below